• Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment.
• The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need.
• After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which you may be charged) you will be placed into one of five fee categories.
• Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
Preventive dental advice and therapy
Any necessary extractions
Periodontal (gum) treatment
Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
• Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
• Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates.
• Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment.
• Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment.
• Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment.
• Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.